This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for multiple users simultaneously. The G9S features a multi-function Press Arm Station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid row exercises. The Perfect Pec™ Station with fully adjustable range of motion allows users to achieve deeper muscle penetration for faster, more defined results. The Leg Press/ Calf Press Station operates on its own seperate weight stack, with a 2 to 1 weight ratio, giving the G9S Gyms the awesome capacity of a 420lb leg press. Add the optional Vertical Knee Raise / Dip Station #GKR9, and up to three people can workout simultaneously on the G9S.
Multi-Grip Press Arm delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress. Perfect Pec™ Station: Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible. Premium Leg Press: Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It’s built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
Body-Solid Features: Superior construction features a heavy duty 12-gauge steel frame, for ultimate strength and durability. DuraFirm™ pads provide lumbar support. Military spec steel aircraft cables feature 2,200lb. tension strength with nylon sheathing. Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling. All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation. Pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings.
The G9S is covered by the best warranty in the Industry: the Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty, which covers everything forever to ensure a lifetime of use. The G9S also carries a Light Commercial Warranty.
- Dual 210 lb. Weight Stacks, upgradable to 260 lb. (sold separately)
- SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the press and leg developer stations with a biomechanically accurate pivot point
- Integrated Leg Developer CAM: Prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
- Leg Extension Cuffs: Self-aligning and contoured, they automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement
- Gas-Assisted Seat Post: The telescoping chrome plated post will adjust easily and smoothly.
- Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
- Includes: Lat bar, Straight bar, Ankle Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap, Body-Solid Total Body Workout™ DVD, Full-size exercise chart
- Dimensions: 89″ L x 72″ W x 84″ H, 964 lbs.
- Live Working Area: 132” L x 87” W x 84” H
These features come standard on all Body-Solid Multi-Station Gyms
- Extra Thick DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Durable electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- Optional Aluminum Pulley replacement kits (Sold Separately)
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty
Gym Stations and Exercises
- Leg Press
Leg Press, Calf Press
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl
- Optional Vertical Knee Raise (Sold Separately)
- Optional Inner/Outer Thigh Attachment (Sold Separately)
Aluminum Pulley Upgrade
Smoother, stronger, sleeker, and guaranteed to add a touch of class to your gym. Includes the correct amount of pulleys to replace the original set of nylon pulleys.
Note: the Pulley Upgrade allies only to the base item. If you buy attachments, like the Thigh Attachment, you will need to buy the additional kits for the attachments.
- Solid Aluminum
- 4 ½” diameter
- total width is 1”
- sealed bearings
- takes 3/8” bolts
Photos may show items and options not included in the base model. All weights, bars, accessories, and options are sold seperately, unless specified in the item description.